Marlin's Genuine Accessories
Marlin's Quest Compass in FLH Glide Bike Fairing Insert - Satellite DrivenMarlin's Genuine Accessories
Marlin's Quest Compass in FLH Glide Bike Fairing Insert - Satellite Driven
RECOMMENDED FOR BIKES WITH RADIOS OR STRONG MAGNETIC FIELDS
- 8 Point GPS Driven - Compass Heading - Displays:N, S, E, W, NW, NE, SW, SE
- Clean, Compact Design - Will fit any Marlin's mounts (Fork Lock Covers, Fork Stem Nut Covers, All Handlebar Mounts, Perch Clamp Mounts, etc.)
- Comes standard with Male USB type A connector with 36" cord
- Comes standard with 12V - 5V power converter with USB female connector
- Large, Bright, Easy To Read Red LED Display
- Simple single button changes brightness and resets system, Easy to operate even with gloves.
This gauge is designed for all vehicles. The gauge is a self contained GPS receiver and provides heading based on the drivers changing position.
Marlin's Quest Compass needs to be installed in an area that has unobstructed view to the satellites in the sky and not in an area of electronic components or materials that may inhibit RF (radio frequency) transmissions. For example the device may not get satellite signal and may not operate in buildings, parking structures, tunnels or other obstructed areas.
Fully adjustable to always face you
Comes complete with mount and installed compass
NO disassembly required
This classic looking Marlin's handlebar compass is made with a BLACK billet aluminum mount with black bezel and quality electronics. These fully adjustable mounts will add style and function to your ride. Split ring mount for easy install and head swivels and rotates to adjust to most any position. All units are water resistant, shock resistant.